• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Web Design Software

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rarethings

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Oct 2, 2005
Messages
1,116
Reaction score
0
I just bought studio 8. I am getting into web design. What other software/tools would you recommend? I was thinking about adobe photoshop/elements also. Any ideas?
 
Macromedia Dreamweaver
 
Dreamweaver (which is included with studio 8 already) and photoshop are probably the best tools out there for web design.
 
wasnt macromedia bought by adobe???
 
so, why isnt the latest version of dreamweaver and photoshop bundled together in the studio???
 
it was??? I didn't hear about this. I thought macromedia was a bigger company than adobe. Then again, adobe reader does come pre-installed on almost every PC.

In any case, thanks for the input guys.

Do you also know of any Really good tutorials to use for dreamweaver/flash8?

A couple of them are provided with the actual program, but does anyone know of a really comprehensive set?
 
Rarethings said:
I thought macromedia was a bigger company than adobe.
Yes, me too.I was very surprised when they made the deal public.
You can rely on the tutorials that came with Studio.
Get Photoshop, and start with TemplateMonster.com :) They have some new tutorials there.
 
thanks IT. I just read it was a 3.8 bil. stock deal from adobe's part. Seems a little low for a company like macromedia, but I guess the founders liked the offer..

In any case, I will give that a try, and check out templatemonster.com also.

Thanks.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom