Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

developed Web Directory For Sale - With Revenue Approx. $75/month - GoSearchBusiness.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

jg123

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
GoSearchBusiness.com PR2 (Should be PR4 on next update).

-This site has earned $250.00 selling links and listings (6 permanent home page links, 12 featured links) and just a few dollars in adsense since opening around 3 months ago. With the directory set to exceed 2,000 listings it is ready to change over to a fully paid directory after the next PR update.

-It is run with PHPLD and has a very nice customized template. Lots of long-term potential.

-The traffic on this site is 756 unique visits (2,600 page views) in the past 30 days.

-Link popularity check is showing 1,488 backlinks in the search engines.

-There is a news section that automatically updates via RSS feed.

-The directory currently has 1,914 approved listings with an additional 400 waiting for approval. No emails have been sent out to these users so you have a fantastic virgin audience to solicit.

Starting bid is $100.00 - BIN $225.00 (keeping existing home page permanent links)
or
BIN $385.00 (without keeping existing home page permanent links). All links in directory are to remain indefinately. Payment via Paypal is prefered. One month hosting provided.

I have been asked a version of this question multiple times so I will publish it here as additional information:

Q. What exacty are the permanent links?
I am interested, but trying to differentiate your BIN offers.

A. There are 6 permanent links on the home page under 'resources' and two on the footer under 'friends'. Basically the difference is the refund amount I will have to give the advertisers. The links were originally purchased when the directory was brand new without any backlinks at a price of around $30.00 each.

IMO it is a better deal to just keep them (and get the directory cheap) because you still have tons of space to sell links on the home page.

Of course all links in the directory have to remain, folks submitted those based on permanent links.

I am offering this second option with the higher BIN because I have found that certain folks don't want to sell links on their home pages.

update:

High bid right now is $125.00 on WebHostingTalk forum via post.

I am currently am in PM conversation with two folks intersted in the directory at BIN. I did not mention it but I work on first pay first get basis.

Average number of listings is hard to say, I would guess at between 50-100, it really depends on how much you promote the directory. I am willing to offer the buyer unlimited tech and other support via email / chat.

thanks

Domain summit 2024

EUROPEAN

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
gosearchbusiness.com sold at bin price of 225$

PM Sent

jg123

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
GoSearchBusiness.com has been sold at BIN, Since it sold so fast and there were a few interested parties I have decided to offer GoSearchTechnology.com at the same BIN $225.00 or $385 sans links.

The details are almost identical as the sites were setup at almost the same time. GoSearchTechnology.com gets a little more traffic but has no current page rank. The predicted page rank is 3 or 4.

Update:

Thanks for the great response everyone, GoSearchTechnology.com has also been sold at BIN.

I do have two more GoSearch directories that I am offering for sale.

GoSearchShopping.com and GoSearchDirectory.com both of these were started as paid directories and have earned around $200.00.

Traffic for gosearchshopping.com is around 10 uniques a day and for GoSearchDirectory.com it is just 2 or 3 a day.

GoSearchShopping.com has 5 permanent home page links
and
GoSearchDirectory.com has only 4 permanent home page links

BIN on each is $175 or take both for $300.00
if you want them without the permanent links on the home page the prices are:
BIN on each is $275 or take both for $500.00

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators