• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Web Hosting Domain - sbhost.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jkconnections

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 4, 2006
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
I recently purchased a domain name and am debating whether I should sell the domain or switch my web hosting business over to this new name. Could someone tell me what they think I could sell this domain name for if I do sell it? Also where is the best place to sell the domain name?

The domain name is: sbhost.com

"host" is obviously a keyword used by web hosting companies and I figured that "sb" can be short for "small business"

If anyone could give me a rough ball park figure of what they think the domain is worth, I would be grateful.

Thanks in advance,

Jon
 
Mid $XX to low $XXX. Looks like most LLhost.com are taken; SB is an attractive combination.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom