Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Webhosting Names & Other Misc

Status
Not open for further replies.

clemzonguy

Domain Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The below prices are negotiable and I will most likely take the highest offer given, so bear that in mind. However, first person that is able to provide payment or work something out with me will take the name.

LINUXROOT.NET - This was an active site previously by a company 2-3 yrs ago. All major extensions are taken already. Great name for a host or vanity domain. - $250

NAMESBULK.COM - Great name for a discount domain registrar. I hate to part with it but will be willing to sell to someone else who may want to develop. - $200

REGISTERHOST.COM - Fantastic name for a webhosting/domain name company. Provide both hosting and registration in one place and with a great company name. - $400

Here are a couple of other names that I am wanting to sell also...Make me a reasonable offer on them:

KNW.US - "KNOW" or "KNOWLEDGE"
AGENTSOFTWARE.NET - Insurance agency software. Many independent agencies need things like this.
ANNUITYRATE.NET - Compare annuity rates
ADULTPERSONAL.ORG - Adult dating site
MUSICFIND.NET - Music search site
SOFTWARELICENSE.NET - OEM software, etc
COMPUTERNETWORKSUPPORT.COM - $30
DEFCON5.COM
EXPECTS.NET
CARNIVORES.ORG - Anti-vegan site ;)
FIVESTARS.ORG - Five Stars restaurant & travel guide
TARGETSOFOPPORTUNITY.COM - Buzz word from Iraq war

Domain Summit 2024

clemzonguy

Domain Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
LINUXROOT.NET NOW REDUCED FOR QUICK SALE - $125. First to PM or post SOLD takes domain. Great for hosting site. All other major extensions are taken.

If you are interested in any of the other above domains also please PM me your best offer and we'll see what we can work out.

clemzonguy

Domain Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
LINUXROOT.NET NOW REDUCED AGAIN - $55

First person to post sold or highest offer takes name. Accepting all offers on other names.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom