Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

developed Webhosting website

Status
Not open for further replies.

NickRac

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Preface: I am selling the site and what is listed ONLY. There are no customers and no numbers for me to reveal to you other than the numbers I am asking for.

The following sale consists of the following, the list includes everything included int he sale and their approximate value, I included these to make it a little more obvious as to what an appropriate offer would be.

OGWebHost.com Domain - It's nothing special, which is why I don't think it's worth 500$ or something - 8.95$

Customized Layout at OGWebHost.com - $44.95**

7.95 enom account - 20$

Custom Flash Tutorials - 38$

2checkout account - 49$

All content on website - Few hours of work

Please post or PM all offers. This is a great start to any webhost, save $$ in design costs and hours of time with this predesigned and content filled layout.

**This IS a customized BoxedArt.com template. The whole boxedart.com license comes with this template, I am NOT illegally reselling boxedart.com templets. If you have any questions about the template and my selling it feel free to contact me.

NOTE: The prices above are NOT my asking price, it's just to give any buyers the idea of how much this package is worth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel

Latest Comments

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com