Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

closed webmaster.us

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DomainNameFactory

I have received offers all over the place on this one. I would love to have feedback on what you think it may be worth.

webmaster.us

Thanks in advance,
Ken

Ed30

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I would estimate $5K - certainly no less. It's the ultimate email address for webdevelopers (apart from .com of course).

D

DomainNameFactory

WOW...a lot of post readers but only 1 reply so far. Thanks for the reply Ed and I would really like to see other estimates...good or bad.

Thanks,
Ken

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
ed's appraisal is really high. If one word .us's are selling for 5 grand, I've got a bunch 4 ya'.

.us hasn't made its mark. I think they work well as email addresses. Yours may pull

$750 if you wait. Now, i'd say maybe $250

P

President Gringo

If your getting loads of offers, post it on ebay with the minimum you would be happy receiving for it, and then e-mailing everyone who is interested with the link.

D

DomainNameFactory

One guy $5000...another $750....see all over the place. Hard to get a handle on value. More feedback please.

Agree that ".US" is too new. Plus, this is a word that really goes better with .NET! So, for now, it's proll'y $250 - $375 U.S. Good Luck.

buddy

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Time is on your side. Personally I would not sell it for less than 20k now!! The .us will grow, and that is my personal belief. It will never be as large as .com, but definately an extension that will override the rest behind the .com in the coming years. Hold on to it, even better, develop it.

Good luck!

wohl

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by kvinsencius
Time is on your side. Personally I would not sell it for less than 20k now!! The .us will grow, and that is my personal belief. It will never be as large as .com, but definately an extension that will override the rest behind the .com in the coming years. Hold on to it, even better, develop it.

Good luck!

if you would not sell it for less than 20k, presumably you'd be happy to buy it for 15k?

Bob

Jedi Master
Reaction score
Webmasters.com sold for $5000 to Mr. Dots, so the .US will be less.

Anybody know how that whole boondoggle ever resolved itself?

(If you know what I am talking about, please PM me with info. I lost track of it quite awhile ago).

-Bob

D

DomainNameFactory

Thanks everyone. I might consider trading this domain for a good 3 letter .com. Please PM any offers.

Thanks,
Ken

buddy

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
if you would not sell it for less than 20k, presumably you'd be happy to buy it for 15k?

LOL If I had the money why not! It's simple, if you need the money now, sell it for whatever offer you feel is good enough for you. If you don't need the money now, and looking for a larger rate of return on your domain - keep it.

Thanks!

RON2

@domainbuyer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Around $1000 would be a fair price.

buddy

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I wasn't the one who said that...

I know :) I was using 'you' as a third person. Sorry for the confusion DomainNameFactory :)

adoptabledomains

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Personally, I wouldn't accept anything less than $1000, but think it could go for up to 5 figures if you wait a while. Develop it somewhat and you might just it more valuable should you decide to hold out for more value.

D

dkny

Originally posted by Bob
Webmasters.com sold for $5000 to Mr. Dots, so the .US will be less.

this is a very good price. i'd give $8000 if he can get it back and sell it to me. :)

Drewbert

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
>Plus, this is a word that really goes better with .NET!

webmaster.net cost me $2000, if that helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators