• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed WebmasterPost.com VS. NetmasterForum.com?????

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeluxeNames.com

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2003
Messages
198
Reaction score
0
If you have a sec, tell me which you like better for a webmaster community:

WebmasterPost.com
or
NetmasterForum.com


Yes, I've protected both by buying:
WebmasterPosts.com
Webmaster-Post.com

NetmasterForums.com
Netmaster-Forum.com

Thanks :rockon:
 
I like WebmasterPost.com too.

Like a military post. A physical location.

And of course where webmasters will (hopefully) come to post topics, ideas, feedback etc.
 
cursal said:
I like WebmasterPost.com too.

Like a military post. A physical location.

And of course where webmasters will (hopefully) come to post topics, ideas, feedback etc.

Thanks Cursal, you guys should be paid for being so kind as to post apraisals! :ok:
 
That's awsome!

Glad to help where I can :-D
 
WebmasterPost.com here too, just sounds better :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom