Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

developed WebsiteRanker.com - General Website Directory

Status
Not open for further replies.

hostele

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello

Im selling WebsiteRanker.com

Its a general internet directory created using phpld script and has been around for a month now. Instead of parking the domain, I thought it would be much better to develop it.

Its listed in all major search engines with backlinks and getting around 30 visitors/day.

The template is not unique. Its a free template im offering for phpld users. You don't have to linkback to my site for using the template, so link removal come's with this sale. The categories are not copied from a free sql-dump, so don't worry about that also.

The buyer will recieve the domain name, the phpld script license, the template and the website database.

Im looking for offers over $300 and my pricing was set according to the domain name value. Im sure many of you are interested in the domain name itself :)

Important Note: The website is linked to from phpld official site as a demo site for my template: http://www.phplinkdirectory.com/articlescript/Brown_Template_-_Version_3_2_0.php

If you remove/change the template, I would have to ask David to remove the link to websiteranker.com and I will also have to setup a new demo site.

As a seo guy, I would personally leave the template because the link is coming from a high quality site but thats up to the buyer anyway.

Well, I think I have everything covered but post here or pm me if you have any questions. Thank You.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators