Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

WebTemplate/Logo for Concerts.ws Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

bidawinner

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I thought I wanted a cool flash template for Concerts.ws but realized I hate that much flash and black backgrounds..

I want something cool, sharp but clean (original)and colorful like the template that someone made for http://Airlines.ws I'll also need a information "box" and maybe a content "speration bar"

I'll pay $80 ..

Basically a top header bar logo about 140 pixels vertical and stretches to full width depending on users browser settings... a information "box" and a content "speration bar"

Color scheme I'll leave up to you designers..design what YOU think would be very cool for Concerts.ws

The page background will be white.

Some things to keep in mind..the logo template will be used on all pages...

Concerts.ws pages will cover a variety of bands/ artists..country , rock , jazz , blues , new age , hip hop , bluegrass ..

so the logo cant lean to just type of music

upto 3 designers can take whack at it.. you dont have to complete the templates ..just need arough draft to look at but obviousely the more finished it is the better.. .. the winning design gets $80 plus 500 F$

The losing designs both get F$ 500 ..

Domain Summit 2024

bidawinner

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
baygame said:
can be interested pm me details pls

Thanks baygame..there are no further instructions..everything is in my post.

You simply design within the guidelines I have posted ..what YOU think would look good great for Concerts.ws.. color5 scheme is open ..but background is white.. dont design around one type of music.as all music will be covered at concerts.ws

The size of the main header logo should be around 140 pixels in height and browser stretch width..

when you have something ..simply send me a PM

bidawinner

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
baygame said:
can you give me some time of 2 weeks!

Sorry baygame I already have 2 designs to choose from..in fact I bought one design already and am considering buying the other persons also .

I'l close this thread to any more designs.. baygame if you want to collect on the F$ you can still send your design in by Friday..who knows I may purchase it as well !

survivorshrine

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Check PM, i was working on this before ever replying and didn't realize you would close so soon, hope it's not too late :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom