• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed WEGLAZE.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PRED

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
May 21, 2006
Messages
9,128
Reaction score
176
I know it has little type in traffic. Has some. I see this as just a good marketing tool & is memorable. 'It does exactly what it says on the tin'
I envisage a large Glazing Firm using it to signwrite their vehicles, letterheads, even bulding with a banner. Plus when carrying out work it is great advertising. Anyone else see the potential for this bad boy?:plane:

Come on Domain Gods/Junkies! Help me out!!!!!!!!!!!!:drum:

Anyone? I need you Guys!!!!!!!!!!!:whoo: :whoo:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom