Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

moniker Welcome to the Moniker.com Forum!

This is a discussion about the domain name register/company Moniker.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Because so many of you use our service, we have been granted a forum to directly address your issues, concerns, opportunities, suggestions, and feedback.

Feedback for Moniker.com, DomainSystems.com, Coolhandle.com, TrafficClub.com, Domain Masters, and AceofDomains.com can all be addressed right here.

We look forward to serving you!

[email protected]

topfetch

ShaiNeubauer.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have some suggestions and feedback.
I emailed moniker about signing up for an account and I spoke with Victor. I told him I have over 100 domains at the moment and that I also plan to have about 1,000 by the end of the year. I am also looking for one registrar to handle all of this for me and I need some other services as well. I told him price is very important and I know you guys offer good service as I have heard from others. Victor finally quoted me $6.95 per domain even though I can get it for a $1 less at 1and1 I was willing to pay extra for your service. When I finally signed up and was ready to order Victor told me to add 4% for using my paypal account. I was completely shocked and my first reaction was to say never to deal with a company that asks for such a ridiculous thing. Now he tells me you guys have expenses and whatever else it is but you should have never offered the $6.95 if you cannot do that. I dont know what to do now because I have been looking for one registrar to handle everything for me but I cant seem to find the perfect one. Also I signed up to your site and tried to register a domain but it gave me 7 other extensions to register the smae name and I had to x out each other one just to get the one I want. I thought that was ridiculous also.

Reaction score
Topfetch,

I apologize for the way this came across, so let me address the issues individually.

Pricing, we do offer dnforum members special pricing. If you email me or victor your Moniker account number, I will have your price set accordingly.

Paypal does charge a processing fee so the best way for you and us is to pay by check or money wire. We will honor the price for you either way so not to worry right now.

When you register domains using our system, you can deselect the domains that you do not want to register if it gives you other alternatives. The system does this so you cover your domains in as many extensions as possible so that others do not squat on your domains. So just uncheck the boxes that show the other options and only that domain will end up in your shopping cart.

I will check to make sure the system is working the way it should.

email me your account number at [email protected]

Thanks,

topfetch

ShaiNeubauer.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply Monte I just sent you an email so please reply.

Shai

MonikerMan said:
Topfetch,

I apologize for the way this came across, so let me address the issues individually.

Pricing, we do offer dnforum members special pricing. If you email me or victor your Moniker account number, I will have your price set accordingly.

Paypal does charge a processing fee so the best way for you and us is to pay by check or money wire. We will honor the price for you either way so not to worry right now.

When you register domains using our system, you can deselect the domains that you do not want to register if it gives you other alternatives. The system does this so you cover your domains in as many extensions as possible so that others do not squat on your domains. So just uncheck the boxes that show the other options and only that domain will end up in your shopping cart.

I will check to make sure the system is working the way it should.

email me your account number at [email protected]

Thanks,

topfetch

ShaiNeubauer.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Monte at Moniker took care of all the issues I had and they have a wonderful site with great service. Just wanted to update.

topfetch said:
Thanks for the reply Monte I just sent you an email so please reply.

Shai

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
That's great, glad to see a Moniker forum here.

domaintalk

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Nice forums. I hope this works out so the problems the customers have, they could get it fixed.

FuseFX

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
MonikerMan said:
Thank you!
Wow! I never observed this forum here.

I just sent you an email Monte :)

Name Trader

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I sent an email to [email protected] on the 1st Jan. How long will it take before I can expect a reply?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom