Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Sydney's Looking Good!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ParkLogic

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
2e1ax_default_frontpage_20140123_DomainFest.jpg

I just flew up from Melbourne to Sydney at noon today to attend the annual Internet Industry Association's (iia.net.au) gala event. The communication minister, Malcolm Turnbull, will be providing the keynote address and the venue down in Darling Harbour should be packed.

A number of years ago I was the vice-chairman of the association and on the board with me was the ceo's of Australia's largest ISPs and the CEO of Yahoo Australasia to name a few. It was a great time serving the industry and working with government on policy issues such as privacy, online advertising standards and cyber-crime.

I hope to meet a lot of old friends tonight which should be great fun! Likewise, next month I'm looking forward to DomainFest and catching up with international friends that I've had the pleasure of knowing for many years.

As an aside, ParkLogic will be sending three people to DomainFest and we look forward to giving a sneak peek at some of our new recent developments. We believe that a number of the developments will completely transform getting a return on your investment.

Anyway.....I'd better go and catch a taxi to the event tonight....cheers!

Read More

Continue reading...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators