Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Well, helloooo

Status
Not open for further replies.

KevD

Level 2
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Greeting DNForum'ers.

Having watched the domaining space for the last few months I decided to take the plunge and go for it (ok, the New Year deal swayed me, as well as watching domains being sold for ridiculous amounts of cash). I am now ready to attempt to make a bit of an income from selling domain names and see where it leads me. One thing I have noticed while gathering information on this subject it's not as easy as it seems, and takes some effort... although I guess in time, that *should* pay off.

I've ditched investing in stocks, seemed a good idea at the time, but I didnt really enjoy it. I'm in the tech industry so I should have realised sooner rather than later, that although its not entirely technical, it is my bread and butter. Better late than never I suppose.

So, now I'm working on my website and gathering domain names to sell. I doubt I'd get much done today though, we tend to like a drink or two in the UK, and seen as its the last day of the year, no doubt they will flow early.

Anyway, I'll stop rambling... Have a great 2012 everybody!

Cheers
KevD
http://www.kilodelta.net/ (in progress :) )

Last edited:
Domain summit 2024

KevD

Level 2
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Welcome! don't give up on stocks, I'm hoping junior commodity stocks will do well this year (copper, rare earths, coal, etc)

Thanks, huge... I'm just going to sit on what I've got and wait, dont have much of a choice really as they are way below what I bought them for. Oh well, onwards and upwards (I hope!).

Cheers!

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Welcome to DNF :)

stewie

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Welcome to DNF

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators