• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

well this is funny or interesting or whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gemsergio

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Apr 23, 2003
Messages
642
Reaction score
0
http://www.onegift4power.org/index.html they even wrote a 100 pages book you can find it on the site and for a few million USD I think they explain you how it works lol. The transalted version of the site is just hilarious.
I wish that everything they claim could be real :(
Ripleys beleive it or not...
I bought the 1 million usd package which gives me the right for the media on the presentation please hurry a few other good packages are available
 
very interesting but unconvincing
 
How do you find things like this :-)

gemsergio said:
http://www.onegift4power.org/index.html they even wrote a 100 pages book you can find it on the site and for a few million USD I think they explain you how it works lol. The transalted version of the site is just hilarious.
I wish that everything they claim could be real :(
Ripleys beleive it or not...
I bought the 1 million usd package which gives me the right for the media on the presentation please hurry a few other good packages are available
 
was on the homepage of bulliondirect in the news lol
What a scam incredible just the amount of time it required them to put this up.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom