• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale WeltTechnik.de & several more -->

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndreaB

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2007
Messages
351
Reaction score
0
I am taking offers on:

Mosques.de

WeltTechnik.de
(buyer also gets WeltTechnik.com, net, & .info)

WeltTechnologie.de
(buyer also gets WeltTechnologie.com, .net & .info)

DiamantVermittler.de
(buyer also gets DiamantVermittler.com)

WeltZigarren.de
(buyer also gets WeltZigarren.com)

Oktfest.de
(buyer also gets a boatload of other oktfest extensions)

ReiseBegleiterin.de

DesignerJewelry.de

--> I know they're not ".de's", but since we're talking German I also have
GutenAbend.com and Nuremberg.ws and I mention them as they're of German language/interest.

PM, AIM, email or post any questions/offers. :)

All are parked at Sedo and reg'd with godaddy.
No expirations 'til 2008.
 
GutenAbend.com is SOLD.

The rest are still available.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom