• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed WGSDC(/dot/)COM

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

draggar

þórr mjǫlnir
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Dec 26, 2007
Messages
7,357
Reaction score
223
I'm planning to send some letters out to some dog clubs.

I own:

WGSDC(dot)com an acronym for "White German Shepherd Dog Club"

13K Google results for "White German Shepherd"
44K Google results for WGSDC
2K Google results for "White German Shepherd Dog Club"

What should I be asking for?
 
I think that is a big ask. I don't think you'll get more than $400 from end user. Most of the 2k results are references to one of the 2 dog clubs that use WGSDCA and WGSDCV. You could try selling to them, but if they know much about pagerank and search placement, they probably wont be interested.

Best of luck.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom