• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale what are tha chances ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

polish_aristocrat

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2003
Messages
52
Reaction score
0
Hi,
How many services like snapnames are out there?
What's the best?
Can you share with me your personal experience with them?
Assuming that a good name expires and I got "only" a Snap on it, but other ppl requested this name through other services, what are my chance that I will actually get it?

regards,
p_a
 
more chance with Namewinner.com

but leave the snap on it

2 chances better than one
 
why do you think Namewinner is better than SnapNames?
and what about other similar services ?

or in other ways, what are th chances ( in % ) that I get the domain I placed the highest bid on with NameWinner ?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom