• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed What are your thoughts on these???

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mems

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 19, 2002
Messages
42
Reaction score
0
What are your thoughts on these, any value???

ieBeauty.com

DomainDame.com

VastNetwork.com

TheDental.com

MicroPart.com

Wirednot.com

bmicro.com


*********** Thanks for your input! *************
 
Sorry...I don't see value in any of them.

Just my opinion.
 
I guess your entitled to your opinion.
Strange how you can say no value though,
Ive looked at DD.
Each to his own I guess.
my opinion.
 
Don't take it as an insult. Some of my names may not have value to you, but maybe to someone else. The way I value a domain name is this.

When I reg a name, I already know what kind of site I will be developing on it. A developed name will fetch a much higher price than just a domain name. To me, a domain name is worthless without content. Content is what makes money. Without a website, what good is a domain name, right?

With your domains, I don't see developmental possibility, thus, the domain name has no value...to me.

Just a question...what did you plan on doing with these names? Developing them or just resell them?
 
I guess I would say I was more of a speculator when I regd. the names. I do plan to start developing some of my names in the near future.
FYI ieBeauty.net and TheDental.net both have developed sites. Not mine though.

Cheers
 
Hi Mems and welcome to the forum. :)

It may help if you posted your ideas behind why you registered your names. I, for instance, don't immediately see what makes ieBeauty.com or bMicro.com worth more than the registration cost.

If you will be posting more names in the future, my suggests is not to take offense when someone appraises your names honestly. And appraisal is just that, someone's opinion of a domain's worth.
 
Just conversing. No offense taken.

Cheers
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom