Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.
I got backhawk, hopes, chia
There were some bugs in there this morning.
.. but the two I went for ended up being grabbed by the private registrars.
3. How often does sibername land these names ?
They have an OK grab rate...better than I was having on my own...
Also...If you look you will see "Last results" in the backorder section...it tells you which registries got what name..
This was my first time with them so I am no expert but I was satisfied with how they ran things and felt I got a fair shake.
j
I sent them one name last week and received a response that they were planning on adding it to the auction either this week or next. I haven't received a further response since though.
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.