• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

What do I do in this situation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matvey

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2006
Messages
777
Reaction score
0
http://cheapdomains.co.in/

^ A registrar I use has just been down for about 2 months now and im pretty sure its not coming back. There has been no emails sent out or anything.

I only had two names there: Boo.in and Fags.in but shouldnt I atleast get regular fee back for these?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom