Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

What do you do for a living, other than domain names? OR, is domaining it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DomainMagnate

Domain Magnate™
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have SEO/Aff marketing company, which is mainly what I've been doing for last couple years: building, promoting sites with adsense and affiliate leads, and providing some seo services to clients.

It used to work pretty good, but lots changed; things got tough in seo, competition is getting harder, adsense is paying less and banning more. Stuff I did in 2006 that made lots of money now simply doesn't work.. So I was searching for other opportunities and this is how I first seriously got into domains at the beginning of this year.

I've been a member here for almost 2 years, but never really bought/sold any domains for real untill last half a year.
Although I've probably joined the fun later than most of you here, I've already had some money to invest from my other businesses and things are going very well now, so I'm focusing on domains mostly :)

Just to think that there are so many people here who have started in 2002 and before, some have even been into domaining for like 10-12 years .. you should all be at least as rich as this guy :D ;)

~MG

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators