Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

What do you know about NameDraft?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cjj

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I remembered recently that I registered www.indoorrowing.com some time ago before I use my current registra.

I know this may have some value (it's rowing machine racing by the way which I do myself). I can't however track who I registered it through and how to get it off them. When you see the page it suggests NameDraft - I can't find their site!

I've checked whois (and it's me!) but their name servers offer no clue either - I want it on Sedo asap..

Any ideas???

Domain Summit 2024

mark

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
cjj said:
I remembered recently that I registered www.indoorrowing.com some time ago before I use my current registra.

I know this may have some value (it's rowing machine racing by the way which I do myself). I can't however track who I registered it through and how to get it off them. When you see the page it suggests NameDraft - I can't find their site!

I've checked whois (and it's me!) but their name servers offer no clue either - I want it on Sedo asap..

Any ideas???

-------------------------

typed in namedraft.com and it went to a site named: namesearch.com - maybe they can help. per a post on the net looks like the domain namedraft.com was previously being sold by a current/ex member of dnforum, nickname: nexsite?

cjj

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks for that - I'll try and track him down. Makes no sense!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom