• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed What do you think about theese domains? (e-g-o-l-d.com...etc)

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

andrejc

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2006
Messages
384
Reaction score
0
I was looking for some good available domain names and found theese ones:

e-g-o-l-d.com
e-g-o-l-d.net
e-g-o-l-d.org
p-o-k-e-r.org

So, what do you think about them? Are they worth anything?


Thanks
 
Who do you know that types l-i-k-e t-h-i-s-?

Hope you didn't register those already.

Welcome to dnforum by the way.
 
$0 , try to cancel them and see if you can get your money back
 
The more dashes... the more annoying... every "-" in my opinion makes a domain worth less and less... like this...

exampledomainname.com
example-domain-name.com
e-x-a-m-p-l-e-d-o-m-a-i-n-n-a-m-e.com

I don't know how long it took me to type in the last one... but it certainly wasn't quick and I can type almost 100wpm (uncorrected). :)
 
YOU MUST OWN THE DOMAIN > Please read before posting in this section!

Read the rules before posting! You do not even own the names, so quit wasting our time on the boards.

Mods may want to close this thread.
 
whitebark said:
Who do you know that types l-i-k-e t-h-i-s-?

Hope you didn't register those already.

Welcome to dnforum by the way.

Well, today is such situation that 99% of good, short domain names which mean something are already taken, so domain resellers must find new ways to put good keywords into domains. This way may not be good for search engines, but they kinda contain those keywords. For example, for domain p-o-k-e-r.com I could submit "poker" as keyword (which is very well paid) at some domain parking program. Btw, "c-h-e-a-t.eu" was sold for 10000$ at Sedo.com... That's strange, huh?

Nope, I haven't registered them already.

Thanks for the welcome ;)

domainah said:
$0 , try to cancel them and see if you can get your money back

It's ok, I haven't ordered them.

quid246 said:
The more dashes... the more annoying... every "-" in my opinion makes a domain worth less and less... like this...

exampledomainname.com
example-domain-name.com
e-x-a-m-p-l-e-d-o-m-a-i-n-n-a-m-e.com

I don't know how long it took me to type in the last one... but it certainly wasn't quick and I can type almost 100wpm (uncorrected). :)

You are right, but, as I alredy said, domains without dashes with meaning are taken long time ago... Those 4 domains could use me because of keywords, and short domains without meaning (like qrth.com) mean nothing to me.

lyndonmaxewell said:
YOU MUST OWN THE DOMAIN > Please read before posting in this section!

Read the rules before posting! You do not even own the names, so quit wasting our time on the boards.

Mods may want to close this thread.

Yup, you are right, I posted before I read the rules. Please close this topic now.

And sorry for wasting your times ;)
 
andrejc said:
Btw, "c-h-e-a-t.eu" was sold for 10000$ at Sedo.com... That's strange, huh?

I guess its better if you READ carefully before you post next time. c-h-e-a-t.eu
is listed for sales. It has not been sold, and will not get more than reg fee for it.

Period.
 
lyndonmaxewell said:
I guess its better if you READ carefully before you post next time. c-h-e-a-t.eu
is listed for sales. It has not been sold, and will not get more than reg fee for it.

Period.

Sry, I saw this page and saw that it has 1 "Besucher". At first sight I tought it was 1 offer, now I see that it's one unique visit :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom