• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

What do you use ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dsturbed

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 21, 2004
Messages
559
Reaction score
0
What do you all use when researching new domains to add to the portfolio or for a new venture... Im talking about when you're really suffering from a creative block

I've been using the same resources for years now including...

TDNAM
Domainsbot
Domainbots
Nameboy

Any others ?
 
justdropped.com might be helpful too!! good luck
 
I talk to a person who knows nothing about domains. Most of the suggestions such a person will give won't work, but there are going to be a few great and very unusual suggestions. works every time!
 
mistermouse63 said:
I talk to a person who knows nothing about domains. Most of the suggestions such a person will give won't work, but there are going to be a few great and very unusual suggestions. works every time!

I couldn't agree more. Ive caught some "cute" names when asking friends and family.
 
actually i starting to thing that talking to people is far more efficient than any automated tools for finding good unreged domains. even when i use tools, i still do it within my own frame of thinking which tends to create limits
 
if you're talking about fresh regs (not expiring domains), I usually look at overture and see the words people are using in their searches. I take the top search terms (two or three words) and see if they're available, or sometimes get some ideas from the looking over the results.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom