• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

What does this name mean to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasdon11

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2006
Messages
3,623
Reaction score
29
An expired name I bought (must have been on the vino collapso*) gets a few visits a day, there's no PR so I'm guessing it's type-in.

Trouble is, I don't know what the hell it means. the name is thelostsc(.)com

The only thing I can think of is the TV show, 'Lost', which I've never got into - can anyone enlighten me.

*It showed up in my won account along with some other names
 
referrers?web.archive.org results?
put a contact form on the page or better a search box and see what are they searching.
 
Thanks guys - nothing showed up on archive so I'm going with the gaming angle - I've changed the keywords.

Thanks again
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom