• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale What happened to snaps.com ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sacX

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jul 7, 2003
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Domain Name: SNAPS.COM
Registrar: ENOM, INC.
Whois Server: whois.enom.com
Referral URL: http://www.enom.com
Name Server: No nameserver

Can't get to the website :-(
 
Enom's system deleted the name servers. I added them back this morning. Use http://65.17.199.243 for now. I'm moving all my names out of Enom.
 
I'm moving all my names out of Enom.
+++++++++++

Good move.
 
The other day I went to go renew a snapback at snaps.com that has 0 exchanges, but the renew button is not available, so I'm stuck watching a domain, and I can't exchange it. Any reason for this?.

RMF
 
Maybe you have renew it once and the first year hasn't passed?
I have 4 like that.
 
Gregr said:
Enom's system deleted the name servers. I added them back this morning. Use http://65.17.199.243 for now. I'm moving all my names out of Enom.

damn how annoying. Thanks for the ip.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom