• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

What is a cool name for a 'hosting review' site?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michel32

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Nov 12, 2004
Messages
169
Reaction score
0
I am looking for a cool name for a 'hosting review' site!
Name can have words inside like 'best', 'top', 'review', etc.
Please not to obvious names which are already taken. Probably, I will pick name which is still available for .com domain name!
Website to build will be affiliate based where visitors can review different hosting companies & choose the one best suits their needs!
Looking forward to see some great cool names...
Many many thanks!
 
try a namespinner using your keywords.
 
Available to reg:
ReviewMyWebhost.com
reviewmyhosting.com
HosterPoster.com
RateaHoster.com
coolhostreviews.com
 
Searchsix.com said:
try a namespinner using your keywords.

What is that? Can you forward me tool I can use here or URL?

Joe Honan said:
Available to reg:
ReviewMyWebhost.com
reviewmyhosting.com
HosterPoster.com
RateaHoster.com
coolhostreviews.com

Great stuff Joe!

Which one do you like most by yourself?

Thanks
 
I have hosthelper.com for sale if you are interested
 
byalik said:
I have hosthelper.com for sale if you are interested

Only domain or with template?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom