Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

moniker What is happening to Moniker?

This is a discussion about the domain name register/company Moniker.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fischermx

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Last support email sent 4 days ago, still not reply. This was the last of series.

It is a serious issue since something went wrong in a transfer. Today early, I decided to email Mr. Cahn directly. Let's see how much does it take.

Prior support requests have been slow as well, taking 24-48 hours to respond.
I don't get it.

Domain Summit 2024

VirtualT

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
yes, its getting pretty bad, the last email I sent to support asking for a transfer in, the account rep emailed me back saying that he couldn't find the domain in my account. DUH!

Another that I sent asking for a domain that had been transfered out but still showing in my account be deleted, never got a reply on that one

H

H2FC

I've been trying for over 2 months to get Moniker to give me credit for a few deleted domains I was charged full deletion prices for they still haven't responded. I've sent them about 6 emails and called my sales rep. yesterday and left a message but still no response. This is very unusual for Moniker and I hope it's just a temporary thing because I've always been very happy with their service in the past.

jecy

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am to ,i send money to [email protected] by paypal two day ago,and send email to moniker ,but i have not received my money !

B.King

Hard Ass™
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I sold a domain through them , the domain was sold ,pushed and payment received a month back , and just two days a ago I received request to unlock that domain so the transfer can proceed , they've reached an all time low

fischermx

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
So, far 5 days with my problem.
And my problem is:

I asked for a transfer and the domain was put under their account, not mine. Yes!, "DomainSystems Escrow Account" shows as the owner of the domain I transfered in. Go figure!

VirtualT

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
anyone else having a problem with email to domains at moniker being delayed for hours

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom