Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

developed What Is My Pagerank

Status
Not open for further replies.

stoned

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
whatismypagerank.com Is for sale!!

Whatismypagerank provides useful information about their websites pagerank. Pagerank is one of the ways google decides how popular the website is.

The script was brilliantly made and has a extra twist for webmasters after they check their pagerank. Most pagerank Websites do not offer this service.

I am taking offers for this great site , Starting offer at $8.88
:party: You will get the domain and website with script. You have full resell rights.

NamesBase

NSS Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

NamesBase

NSS Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

NamesBase

NSS Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

NamesBase

NSS Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
superprogrammer said:

The page gives out the following error (can the owner check this) :

Warning: file(http://www.google.com/search?client=navclient-auto&ch=676618702&features=Rank&q=info:google.com ): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.0 403 Forbidden in /home/pagerank/public_html/pagerank.php on line 118

The error seems to have resolved but ..

regarding accuracy ... it gives PR 0 for sky.com (which should be pr7)

Can the owner please check the script

Thanks

stoned

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am currently checking over the script. The script I have made is very accurate. I think that you are misleading your self by using an inaccurate page rank website. I have looked at 3 page rank checkers and only one said your page rank was 7. The website did not even have any back links, however the other two both said the domain had a page rank of 0.

Mr Webname

Oldbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
stoned said:
I am currently checking over the script. The script I have made is very accurate. I think that you are misleading your self by using an inaccurate page rank website. I have looked at 3 page rank checkers and only one said your page rank was 7. The website did not even have any back links, however the other two both said the domain had a page rank of 0.

Hard to believe that sky.com has a PR of 0 - I also checked several of my sites and the results appear to be inaccurate, placing many PR3 and 4 sites as a PR of 0.
Seems a nice site but maybe a tweak on the script is needed to ensure more accuracy.

Nexus

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
stoned said:

Important to note, that these results may all have different PageRank when querying Google.

http://www.sky.com
www.sky.com
sky.com

Some PageRank tools may take this into account and format the query to be: "http://www.sky.com", as opposed to just "sky.com" or "www.sky.com" (or "http://sky.com"), but this is probably not the most *accurate* thing to do with regards to honoring the user's request verbatim.

Sky.com does have a high pagerank. It just needs to be clearer how to enter pagerank queries to get the right result. The "XXX.com" example on the website may be misleading.

~ Nexus

stoned

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Nice way of putting it Nexus, He is right. I am currently programming it to only accept "http://" inputs.

$18 By Superprogrammer.

Mr Webname

Oldbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
That's the tweak that was needed - accuracy not in doubt now - made it a nice site.

stoned

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thank you, Also thanks for pointing it out!

$18 By Superprogrammer.

cwsteam.com

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
$20

stoned

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The Sale Is ending at 5PM Eastern Time today. The current offer is $20! Dont miss out on this sale!

cwsteam.com

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
what is the time right now and how many hours/minutes left ?

stoned

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It is 4:15 Eastern time, So 45 minutes left. I just Created a new banner so it looks more Professional.

Website Is Pending Sale, PM Sent To cwstream.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators