- Joined
- May 11, 2006
- Messages
- 415
- Reaction score
- 0
Mine is about 25-30% (but something tells me I could boost it up to 40-50% if only i find the right keywords :frusty: )
Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.
demo said:interesting...
i use domainspa and my current (may 06) stats are
4972 visits, 325 clicks... (6.5%). #1 I don't see how you get 25-20%! who is your parker?
brindle that looks bad...
demo said:GT Web, well the click rate is important but the bottom line is how much do you make per click.
Back in the day when i was at sedo like poor brindle... I made either .03 or .11 per click. Now at domainspa it varies between .01 & 14.00.
What does domainsponsor pay per click (range?)
Fabulous is $170
I think that CTR has a lot to do with how internet savy the traffic is.
what exactly determines the fluctuations in price of certain keyword? I have noticed that Sedo gives me 0.08 - 0.10 eurocents per click the first day and 0.04 - 0.05 later. this happens in almost all cases. any ideas why?
Yes I agree, I think my CTR is lower because most of my sites are technology related.
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.