Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

question What Other Markets Accept Domains Without Setting NS?

This is a general or domain name related question.

Neoget

Level 5
Reaction score
I m looking out to add my domains to more than one market place.
Currently I found that I can list them at.

Sedo
Dan

Are there any other places which does not require NS verifications?
I m doing what I adviced others to do, to get maximum exposure of my domains!

Domain summit 2024

silentg

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Afternic - If domain doesn't get added into account, you'll have to e-mail them to show proof of ownership and no need to change dns.
Or you can list it at Alter.com (DNS change required) and turn on their distribution network and they'll automatically list your domains on all the other marketplaces.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi

you can "list" them at all marketplaces,
but verification is essential to the process, when it comes to a sale agreement.
any place that does not verify ownership, can jeopardize their credibility.

once the names are verified, then you can change NS at will, or use multiple nameservers at the same time and divide traffic among different platforms.

or... after verification,
you can point the names to your own website, and then link each name to the platform where you want any possible transaction to take place.

imo...

Neoget

Level 5
Reaction score
I was thinking about Afternic, will try it also.
As for Alter not sure I want to point them there, I prefer to keep at Epik, redirect to my personal website and add them to other marketplaces.
Also thinking to add to Bodis to park and enable For Sale Badge at the top instead of redirect to my own website.

Neoget

Level 5
Reaction score
Hi

you can "list" them at all marketplaces,
but verification is essential to the process, when it comes to a sale agreement.
any place that does not verify ownership, can jeopardize their credibility.

imo...
I do agree with this, but I m patient reading the ToS of each market place, all of them say clearly to not publish domains which you are not the owner, that is why I think those who do this are not honest and they will never take the time to read the ToS of such markets.

I personally did not sold any huge ammount domain in this 3 years, only was lucky to liquidate some, I told to myself if I will not sell any domain names in 10 years, I will bring Chaos to the domaining industry by revealing everything I have found, similar thing I did with Facebook and it was free of charge a gift to Zuck reputation. :D

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi

i think the focus should be on acquiring quality domain names, that "sell themselves".
such names can sell wherever they are listed, and even when not listed, owners may get inquires.

imo...

Neoget

Level 5
Reaction score
Hi

i think the focus should be on acquiring quality domain names, that "sell themselves".
such names can sell wherever they are listed, and even when not listed, owners may get inquires.

imo...
Yes I have them, only received low offers, probably from other domainers looking to buy cheap like me. :D

Deleted member 322971123

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I m looking out to add my domains to more than one market place.
Currently I found that I can list them at.

Sedo
Dan

Are there any other places which does not require NS verifications?
I m doing what I adviced others to do, to get maximum exposure of my domains!
Afternic, Epik and SEDO are marketplace which dont require domain to be pointed there.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators