• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

what r you reading?

Status
Not open for further replies.

scorpio

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jun 21, 2004
Messages
2,047
Reaction score
5
what book are you reading now?

I am reading Bankers to the poor by Muhammad Yunus
The Story of Grameen Bank.
 
More Sex Is Safer Sex: The Unconventional Wisdom of Economics
Steven Landsburg
 
More Sex Is Safer Sex: The Unconventional Wisdom of Economics
Steven Landsburg


Interesting name lol

Whats your all time best read book.. My is Goal Emanuel Goldrath .. all his 5 books r very good..

How manys books a month? i read 4-5 books a month.
 
I am currently reading deception point by dan brown. Mostly I read only spiritual books, but once in a while, I also enjoy a good novel.
 
Truth vs Falsehood

interesting read..

david hawkins....
 
Signposts in Cyberspace: The Domain Name System and Internet Navigation

Written by National Research Council of the National Academies
 
The Beano :smilewinkgrin:
 
Sex.com

http://sexdotcom.info/

Great read but don't buy it as bedtime reading – I did this and each time I read it it just gets me hyped up to buy more domains, leading to numerous sleepless nights :-(

- Rob
 
Sex.com

http://sexdotcom.info/

Great read but don't buy it as bedtime reading – I did this and each time I read it it just gets me hyped up to buy more domains, leading to numerous sleepless nights :-(

- Rob

I've read it.. All story no academic facts, so it is like reading snow white
 
I've read it.. All story no academic facts, so it is like reading snow white

I'm enjoying it – seems well researched to me, and fairly fact based (in so much that's its based on actual interviews with the people involved and or court transcripts).

- Rob
 
I'm enjoying it – seems well researched to me, and fairly fact based (in so much that's its based on actual interviews with the people involved and or court transcripts).

- Rob

Uncited items or none academic, that doesn't mean it could be true...
 
biography of saddam hussein, its a very beautiful book about the true life of saddam which was very inspiring, specially his ambition for his country to succeed, i learned so much from the book! like iraq was the first arab state to promote social welfare system! and the real reason why iraq invaded kuwait etc.
 
Imperium by Robert Harris ..brilliant book.
yeah 4 -5 a month here too.
 
Silence Speaks by Eckhart Tolle

The power of now was incredible
 
Night Shift by Stephen King
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom