Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

What snapbackservices do you use?

Status
Not open for further replies.

beatz

Cool Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
...or know of? What are your experiences with them?
I mean services like snapnames,namewinner,expirefish - so no list providers like LW or DD but snapback services.
Anybody?

Domain summit 2024
M

MattyP

I have only ever back ordered one name. Snapnames got it for me so they have a 100% strike rate for me. :D

I was impressed with their service and would use them again.

I see their price has jumped considerably so that me be food for thought to shop around.

Matt

beatz

Cool Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well i have to admit i haven't used snapnames before simply because i think $69 per name they get you is pretty expensive; on the other hand - the real good names are way more expensive on Namewinner .So i don't know.:) I guess Snapnames is great if you manage to get the snapback for a really great name,but for a middleclass name it's too expensive.

vialli

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
100% failiure

Beatz,

Only used snapnames once and they didn't get the name for me.

So if you have any names you want snapping, I have a spare snap.

To you only $69

:D

I have used expirefish, snapnames, namewinner and nicgenie

I caught more names on expirefish.com by far.

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have used SnapNames a number of times. SnapNames is very good at grabbing the marginal value names but seems to be usually beat out by either BuyDomains.com or Koreans/Chinese for the excellent names. :mad:

BuyDomains has approx' 100,000 names for their own acct for resale, and are the largest and most successful reseller by far from what I believe. They somehow manage to grab expired names 24 hrs before they hit the expired listings. How do they do it? :confused:

mole

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by RealNames
SnapNames is very good at grabbing the marginal value names but seems to be usually beat out by either BuyDomains.com or Koreans/Chinese for the excellent names. :mad:

[/B]

Yeah, .net and .org names. Snaps gets those for me, not .com dang. I once lost an industry strength .com name that was snapbacked to ultsearch, apparently that joker only paid $35 for it on Namewinner, and I serious honestly thought no one wanted that name.

RacerX

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
is a professional outfit.

RacerX has used them with mixed results. They have snagged 11 names for the ole' RacerX, but have been beaten out many more times than that. All the top guns use snapnames to maximize any competitive advantage as well--namely ultsearch. Two of RacerX's snap acquisitions were bid at over $250 and $2300 on namewinner, so yes, while rare, they can snag the good ones...

I found 12 names that expired on the 13th May that had snaps on them at Snapnames, one was mine fotograph.com, they were successful on just one. I rang to ask why they had such a poor grab record, the guy said that your chances of grabbing a TOP name using Snapnames was very poor.. Unfortunately, they didn't tell me before I'd lost the name and to be fair Expirefish didn't get for me either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom