• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

What you have to pay? To be a Gold Member?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xTOPSECRETx

New Member
Legacy Gold Member
Joined
Aug 28, 2006
Messages
129
Reaction score
0
What you have to pay? To be a Gold Member?

I reffered a friend few days ago, and i just got a email from him saying that you have to pay for membership now!!!

I thogh GOLD Membership is free?
 
I think its like $15 , i think also DCG ran a promotion for free gold for a while but might be over now.
 
I think gold is free and platinum is the one that cost money.

Regards ~
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom