• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

what's a good ppc service for financial domains?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gdubz

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2005
Messages
292
Reaction score
0
Anybody know of a good one? I tried sedo and am getting clicks but they are all 10 cents a piece. Its a car financing name and i cant find a keyword that pays over 10 cents. I tried domainhop and got 0 clicks out of 100 uniques, i don't think the ads were targeted very well.
If anyone has suggestions, i would appreciate it
thanks
 
I have experience in this area. I would test the domain for at least 2 weeks with each of the following: Fabulous, Goldkey, TrafficZ.

Sometimes you'll find a big difference between the Google and Overture feeds as well as the landing page styles that each of the three provide. Remember, there is no single parking solution for all domains. I find it's best to test!
 
great thanks for your advice :)
 
DomainSponsor is very good for financial traffic.
 
alldig said:
DomainSponsor is very good for financial traffic.

yeah i just applied there also. I have alot of my names parked at sedo, but it is so frustrating to try and find the magic keyword there that pays more than 10 cents

thanks
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom