• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

What's the most you've made for a single click?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a couple at fab for over 100 usd best was DS with an RPM of 36.000 USD for one domain that comes down to 180 USD average per click.
 
Yeah, namedrive is good, but i heard DS is better, might have to test them...

DS is great for many domains but ND is better for adult, I would keep your adults there and try some others at DS.
 
$40 at DS :thumb:
 
The max I got on my adult domains at ND was .08 cents a click, and it was US type-in traffic. Compared to many others, ND is not the best for Adult domains...give it a try and you'll see.
 
I had a couple at fab for over 100 usd best was DS with an RPM of 36.000 USD for one domain that comes down to 180 USD average per click.

180 per click! Any chance you can share what was the subject of the domains?
 
insurance related domain :)
 
I had a couple at fab for over 100 usd best was DS with an RPM of 36.000 USD for one domain that comes down to 180 USD average per click.

you are kidding? :eek: :eek: :eek:
 
$16 - more than once, medical related - parked.com

The max I got on my adult domains at ND was .08 cents a click, and it was US type-in traffic. Compared to many others, ND is not the best for Adult domains...give it a try and you'll see.

I suggest you give parked.com a try for adult:)
 
I was getting $50 clicks on a gambling name for a few days during a big promotion on the site of the typo.
 
$16 - more than once, medical related - parked.com



I suggest you give parked.com a try for adult:)


thank you so much! i just gave parked a try with my sex domains and man! what a increase in RPC over nd!
 
This type of thread pops up every few months - and I have to chime in with my best.

I got not one but TWO clicks at $747. No, not a typo. One thousand five hundred dollars for two clicks.

I know nuffin and will answer no further questions. ;)

-Bob
 
I got not one but TWO clicks at $747. No, not a typo. One thousand five hundred dollars for two clicks.

I know nuffin and will answer no further questions. ;)

-Bob

C'mon, Bob. That's really something.

Where was the domain parked or was it developed? What was it's theme?

Can't leave us hanging like this.
 
they had to be clicks that converted into deals or purchases on some CPA rev model for a 747$ click...unless there was a BIG error in your favor! lol
 
I got not one but TWO clicks at $747. No, not a typo. One thousand five hundred dollars for two clicks.

I know nuffin and will answer no further questions. ;)

-Bob

C'mon, Bob. That's really something.

Where was the domain parked or was it developed? What was it's theme?

Can't leave us hanging like this.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom