Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Whats up with Enom?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RMF

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm watching a domain that expired 2 months ago. The whois says it has expired, but the domain is still active. The domain has not gone into on-hold status or redemption period yet.

RMF

Domain Summit 2024

Nexus

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Register.com tends to do that too, while NetSol's gotten better about it. I've found that this generally means it may go to Registrar-Hold or RedemptionPeriod at any time. As far as I know, there's no hard and fast rule that says that they have to pull the trigger. Just financial incentive to do it as soon after a registry-autorenew as possible. After 45 days, I'm not sure it matters much to them.

Many registrars are beginning to send out e-mails to people requesting that the owners keep their contact data current. I'm thinking its in prep for WLS. Maybe eNom is delaying some deletions as a side-effect of trying to catch up with their mail-outs. A thought.

~ Nexus

M

mole

It seems the new ICANN ruling has kicked in, nex.

Dear eNom, Inc. Customer,

This message is a reminder to help you keep the contact data associated with your domain registration up-to-date.

As of Oct 31, 2003, we are required by the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN) to send you this reminder by the Anniversary date of each registered Domain Name that is subject to the terms and conditions of that organization.

Below is a list of domain names with your email address listed as the registrant. The current contact information associated with the domain may be verified by following the link to the right of the domain name. If any of the information contact data is inaccurate, it must be corrected.

Please remember that under the terms of your registration agreement, the provision of false Whois (contact) information can be grounds for cancellation of your domain name registration.

Domain Names with Anniversary Dates between November 1 and November 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom