• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale what's wrong with iframe.org?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sponk

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Dec 7, 2002
Messages
196
Reaction score
0
I registered that domain yesterday and it's resolving to my dedicated server. Just today I checked the whois info and the contact details look just like when a domain goes into redemptionperiod.

I noticed this:
Status:CLIENT DELETE PROHIBITED
Status:CLIENT TRANSFER PROHIBITED
Status:CLIENT UPDATE PROHIBITED
Status:TRANSFER PROHIBITED

What does this mean?
Am I going to loose this domain? :confused:
Thanks and appreciate your response :
 
Check the whois where you registered the name.
 
i registered it at enom and its showing my info
 
Everythings alright. The glitch with 3rd party whois of .org names since PIR took it over is well documented in the forum.
 
alright thanks for clearing it up for me :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom