• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Whats your average daily adsense $$ ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been extremely dissatisfied with YPN. I have had very good experience with Google, it keeps getting better every day.

Bill
 
I have done mulitple tests, and YPN has come up short by a LONG shot every time.

Bill
 
I make bewtween $1.00 and $4.00 a day depending whether its a weekend or not.
 
I'm really sick of adsense so they're only on part of my network now, I've recently been using valueclick and my earnings have increased dramatically. I really want to try ypn, but haven't got accepted yet. If anyone has an extra ypn invite, I'll buy it!
 
Well I applied for the ypn last week, and I just got accepted today, so we'll see what the ypn is all about.

Thanks guys

back to topic I am up to a $6.00 per day average with adsense for the month as of today.
 
haynes8 said:
Well I applied for the ypn last week, and I just got accepted today, so we'll see what the ypn is all about.

Thanks guys

back to topic I am up to a $6.00 per day average with adsense for the month as of today.


Congrats on your adsense.

YPN ! I finally got my invite code and will begin testing across several site...asap
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom