Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

When Will It Drop?

Status
Not open for further replies.

daniel

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have a few names i am waiting to snap and all the registries look like this? Any idea when these drop, most are with network solutions?? I thought it was 5 days after the date?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Whois Server Version 1.3Domain names in the .com, .net, and .org domains can now be registeredwith many different competing registrars. Go to http://www.internic.netfor detailed information. Domain Name: Registrar: NETWORK SOLUTIONS, INC. Whois Server: whois.networksolutions.com Referral URL: http://www.networksolutions.com Name Server: DNS1.NIUHI.COM Name Server: DNS2.NIUHI.COM Updated Date: 28-oct-2002>>> Last update of whois database: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 05:04:38 EST <<<The Registry database contains ONLY .COM, .NET, .ORG, .EDU domains andRegistrars.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks

TexasFilly

RBS consultant
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
might never drop Daniel..

especially if it's with netsol..

it's my understanding that ICANN istill's a 30day grace period after any expiry date.. giving the original registrant time to renew and continue ownership.
after that time period of 30days..
it's up to the registrar, in regards to how they handle the name..
sometimes they never drop..

g/l

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom