Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

When You Wish Upon A Star: How Domains Made Sahar Sarid's Dreams Come True

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The new May Cover Story has just been published at DNJournal.com. If you love real life rags to riches stories we think you will enjoy this piece. Eight years ago Sahar Sarid was working on an ice cream truck and sharing a mobile home with his sister in Houston, Texas. He had moved from Israel to the U.S. four years earlier in search of a better life in America. Today he is a multi-millionaire whom industry luminaries like Frank Schilling and Rick Schwartz believe will one day be a billionaire.

"When I was 4 years old, my mom told me if I see a shooting star to close my eyes and make a wish and it will come true," Sahar said. He spent a week staring into the sky and when he finally spotted his shooting star he made two wishes. He was breaking the rules, but since both wishes came true, perhaps its not surprising that to this day Sahar delights in defying conventional wisdom and going his own way.

You can read how Sahar realized his American Dream here:
http://www.dnjournal.com/cover/2007/may.htm

Domain Summit 2024

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
A very inspiring article

DomainsInc

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Good read. Though if he would of came along in the past couple years the way he achieved success wouldn't work since a few companies dominate the drops.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom