• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Where can I go to buy good CPA ads or affiliate program?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyphix

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2003
Messages
3,609
Reaction score
1
I am really looking to get one of my membership sites going a bit more.. it's growing.....slowly; but I would like to pick it up & make it grow a lot lot faster. I've looked into affiliate programs in the past, but most charge exorbent startup fees (example: cj.com - $2k i think) or have monthly minimums or other fees such as monthly fees... so I was wondering if anybody here could suggest a decent affiliate program that has a good sized userbase, reliable & trustworthy company where the fees are minimum OR a place where I can purchase CPA ads & where I will get a good flow of traffic to the ad (I assume google CPA is still in testing phase?).

Thanks all! :-)
 
What type of products are you selling? Merchandise or free samples?
 
www.clickbank.com may be a good place to start, but I'm not sure if it will work with what you are trying to do
 
A lot of the good CPA programs have quite stringent requirements on what is accepted and what kind of volume you can accept. Perhaps you could contact one of the smaller programs such as Market Leverage or Clickbooth.
 
What type of products are you selling? Merchandise or free samples?

It's a membership based site as stated in the first post.. :tounge_smile:

GT: Thanks..... but I recall reading awhile back that CB is notorious for declining too many credit card attempts... far more than other providers (even with fresh cards).

Steen: Thanks for the suggestions! :-)
 
Any more suggestions? Thanks! :-)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom