Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Where is OnlineNic again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dvdrip

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Soon there will be 0 customers.

Domain Summit 2024

.biz

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I can't believe I have to write this again. Your system is unbelievably messed up.

I asked Carrie to unlock all of my domains in order to transfer my domains out. A few hour later, she said the support already did it. When I checked they're still locked.

I asked Carrie again the second time and her response was "It's weird. The support already unlocked them. She will ask the support to do it again." Time passes and these domain were still locked.

I told her and asked her the THIRD time to unlocked all my domain. She said probably there was a problem with the system. And at this time, I don't trust your support any more. I also went ahead and unlocked all domains by myself using your user's web interface which took me 1 hour. (eNom takes 10 seconds).

So there were 4 attempts to unlock all my domains. Guess what? One week after that, all my domains are still locked. All my transfers failed. Great job!

dvdrip

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I will give them the last 20 days to shape up.
Then I will transfer all domains.

dvdrip

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Time is up.
I have already started transfering domains away.

Ed30

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Their web page is down, the whois info for my domain does not show my details and I can't change it even when their site is up AND they are pointing the name to their own Domain Sponsor page without my permission and without informing me!! Apart from that everything's great lol.

dvdrip

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Is the domain expired?

Ed30

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
dvdrip said:
Is the domain expired?

No, I have a month or two in hand to recover it.

dvdrip

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This is really bad...

dvdrip

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Where are the promised changes?

Not only they haven't improved but now I can't login:
(119) Database connection error

.biz

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
wuga,

Please don't ignore my request to change DNS in bulk. I've already spend 2 days to change 200 domains. I don't want to spend one week to change all 1,400+ domains while I just spend 10 seconds to change 2,000 domains at eNom.

The email was sent to your support 5 days ago and I cc: you recently, but still no response.

If you think that your reputation has already ruined at dnf, and you don't care then you are making more mistake.

.biz

dvdrip

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
.biz I don't bother with onlinenic anymore.
They are now locking domains 10-15 days before expiry so I can't transfer.
It takes my 2 minutes to unlock each one but I will transfer all my domains within the next couple of months. I have had enough of their lies.

.biz

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Unlocking domains is another horrible story.

I had requested them to unlock 3 times, each time they replied that they completed the transactions. But all domains are still locked.

I tried their unlock feature and it allows at most 20 domains per page. So I went thru 75 pages (for my 1,400+ domains), clicked at each domain 20 times per page (They don't have "Check All" as other non-moron websites have.) I spent 2.5 hours to complete it. A few days later, all my domains were still locked.

I asked them to unlocked them for me again and again and again and again and again and .... and they said the same things that they did unlock. But most of my domains are still locked. They can't even solve a simple, stupid problem.

Now, I have to unlock 1,400+ domains one by one, until now I haven't completed this task yet.

Most of my expiring names are being transfered out at the rate of 200 domains per month.

It seems like, we are the only 2 people on this board using OnlineNic.

If they don't solve my problem, I will spread the word to other webmaster/domain/internet forums.

dvdrip

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
We are the only 2 using them and we are leaving them...

.biz

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
After one and a half years, OnlineNic's domain locking feature still hasn't been fixed. Today I spent another 2.5 hours to unlock 37 domain names. Anyway, I only have 300 domains left with them and in the process of transfering out. If it isn't their lame functions that locked my domains, all of my domians would already have been transfered out.

dvdrip

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I transfered all my domains from onlinenic last year.
I am very happy for that. :)

zehrila

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Onlinenic and their resellers are fraud they hijacked my domain, on contact reseller says speak to onlinenic on contact with onlinenic they say contact reseller none of them is willing to listen or understand.They both are claiming that my domain is expired while in whois it says expiring november 2007 and all contact details address every thing is mine but i have no control over it. So lame they jacked my domain off me.

dvdrip

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Do you remember renewing you domain?
If you don't then they took it out of your account a few days after it expired, renewed it, changed the nameservers but forget to change whois.
Happened to me too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom