• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Which company has the cheapest .eu domains?..

Status
Not open for further replies.

typeins

DNF Regular
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2004
Messages
795
Reaction score
0
Which registrar has the cheapest .eu domains?.. I'm curious to know how much they are going for?. .I have seen them at about $20.. i'm sure they go much lower.
 
u can get 20% off in Eurodns.com
Dotster 15$
internet.bs --11 euro
hope this helps
 
registerfly hve them for $14.99, but I would not suggest buying from them.
 
I think godaddy is the same price as dotster also
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom