Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.
Yes, that's what I was thinking, but I was asking to find out which one I should put more effortJust get them both? and point MORTGAGE-NC.US to MORTGAGENC.US or vise-versa.
Sin
Wouldn't mortgagenc will rank better than ncmortgage?I would choose without the hyphen, also if you are simply looking for indexing I would go with ncmortgage.info , its available.
Why is this?MORTGAGE-NC.US will lose traffic to MORTGAGENC.US
Thanks for all inputs :-D
Yes, that's what I was thinking, but I was asking to find out which one I should put more effort
Wouldn't mortgagenc will rank better than ncmortgage?
Keyword weigh more if it comes before state, no?
Why is this?
You mean from natural type-in?
I doubt it will get type-in with .us extension. At least, not yet I don't think
BTW, how much do "mortgage" keyword pay these days?
Thanks again :-D
What do you mean?Move business to South Carolina and get Mortgage.SC :-D
Just get them both? and point MORTGAGE-NC.US to MORTGAGENC.US or vise-versa.
Sin
That's too late.That would really serve no real purpose if you are not promoting MORTGAGE-NC.US
I would just get the non hyphenated version.
In response to the question that you posed â
MortgageNC.US is better.
And SW stated the best overall solution!
Reg both of them and place a URL forward on the hyphenated domain to the non-hyphenated counterpart.
Best of luck to you!
Kevin Caruso
ThanksMortgageNorthCarolina.us/NorthCarolinaMortgage.us are probably the best choices.. a popular trend really.
MortgageNC.us also, and with the hyphen. I'd point to the 2nd 3 word without a doubt.
Good luck.
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.