Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Which flash arcade script is the best? Reward for help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kwok

Verified Exclusive Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Kawing: Do you know when the "Super Package" version of your script is coming? (it just says "Coming Soon" on the website)

George, Arcade Script is indeed the best arcade script available out there. I think Kawing is almost done with the new games and should be done very soon.

JDK: I am interested in adding more new games. Can you please PM me some info?

GeorgeK

Leap.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Kwok: Yes, that's the one I'm leaning towards, so hopefully the Super Package is ready soon to purchase.

monstermania

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Is it ready yet? Please PM me when it is ready. Interested.

Actually I just looked on the website and it is already done.

Does this demo have the 3800 games? http://demo.arcadescript.com/index.php

I don't know because I had never been there before.

Varchar

ArcadeScript.Com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi,

The 3800 pack is ready. However, currently only 3488 games are assigned to the category. The rest are not enabled as they are adult related games. I am still testing it to make sure most games will run. I am currently working on a few things, that's why I didn't send out PM to those people who are interested yet. I have to apologize for the delay. I would say by this coming Monday, it will be fully ready.

Thanks.

Regards,

Kawing

GeorgeK

Leap.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I just wanted to followup to see if the testing is complete on the 3800 pack. I notice on the website it's available for sale (no rush, though, my designers are working on a few other things, so the next couple of weeks would be fine).

http://www.arcadescript.com/buy.php

monstermania

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I was curious if it was possible to get it "without" the adult games.

fab

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Is it possible to use the arcade-script for multi-lingual?

Varchar

ArcadeScript.Com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sorry for the late response. Currently, if you want to change the language, you will have to edit each individual php files. It is a little bit inconvenient, but can be done. Here is an example of what one of my customer did using Arcade Script: http://www.jugar.com.ar

Thanks.

Regards,

Kawing

fab

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sorry for the late response. Currently, if you want to change the language, you will have to edit each individual php files. It is a little bit inconvenient, but can be done. Here is an example of what one of my customer did using Arcade Script: http://www.jugar.com.ar

Thanks.

Regards,

Kawing

OK, I can edit each individual page. The question is using it for more that one language. I can obviously install a number of copies at the same web-site, but this would waste a ton of memory, since it would require not only copying the descriptions but the games as well.

Is it possible to make to translate the definitions a few times, and then have them all link to the same game?

assasin3k

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Best arcade script ever, i am using it on : Jugamos Juegos (dot)com, translated to spanish

trsaso

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Best arcade script ever I use in my site www.FreePlay.info I think you dont see that script :) Am right or ... you know ...
Also I sell ShockArcade.info with same script. accepting offers over 100$

Features:
Ability to upload and play .FLV videos on your site
Highscores on all MochiAds leaderboard compatible games
Integrated chatroom/shoutbox with bad word filter and ban/guest control
3d “Animated Quick Play” feature which spins upto 9 games, videos, or ads in a circle, designed for eye catching and maximum CTR. Putting a game plug or traffic exchange thumbnail here will result in a lot of credit on any exchange system.
Ability to edit and delete game/video categories in the admin panel (long overdue, I know)
BigFish games can now be installed much in the same way that MochiAds are, directly and automatically though the admin panel.
Ability to mass delete games by different criteria
Ability to edit users in the admin panel
Ability to ban or delete users through the admin panel
it’s easy to earn AdSense income, while simultaneously earning cash directly in your PayPal account by selling banner ads and ads before games. At the same time, you can also utilize more than 4000 free flash games from MochiAds, which can earn you cash for each and every game play, not to mention that you are able to earn affiliate revenue with games from BigFish (the admin panel allows you to install all the MochiAds and BigFish games with just a few clicks of the mouse.) Do you think that’s a lot of revenue generation? Well the skies the limit, as you can easily integrate linkbucks, CPM banners from any networks, pop-ups, pop-unders, text link ads, affiliate programs, context sensitive ad networks, and more.
Sell Ads Directly - Cut out the middle man by directly selling banner ads and ads that play before games. Advertisers can manage their own ads using the built in “Ad Manager” meaning that the system does the work for you, and advertisers always have up to date stats and the ability to give you more money by “topping up” their account balance at anytime.

Makis77

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
you mean Arcadem Pro ?
I ve used it, they seem pretty good but i found out they are not so good enough, they are cheap though.

Julio

DominioNombres.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
My 2 favorites are Arcade Script and Game Site Script.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom