Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Snatcher - The Non-API PHP Drop Catching Script

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newskool

Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
GoDaddy - no contest... Never lost a domain to Wild West...

If the name is backordered at Snap or NJ, you stand little chance as a one man team.... NJ has too many resources to compete with.

Well, first I'd like to say that as originally a lurker on this forum it's pretty obnoxious to have someone register and then request to pay for a sub to respond to a thread. HOWEVER I will detail that this definitely keeps the bottom feeders out of the mix.

Well, I just watched all the videos, and Sarah is pretty hot, so big UPS if the code team has any relation to her.

NEXT - Down to business..

Ok, I am REALLY interested in this script, however (and you might have been asked about this before, but since I'm new here please accept my apologies in advance) is there a way for you to customize this script for anyone??

Reason I say this is because I'm a Wild West reseller, and I get a small yet effective discount on my domain registrations. Also, I have most of my portfolio there.

With that in mind, I'd like to not have to start Domain accounts across the web. I really would like to use the service, especially the "timed auto-registration" without all the captcha and site load nonsense. ESPECIALLY since it's running off the Godaddy backbone, and the site is painfully slow to begin with.

I imagine there must be some type of API reg function, but from my research online it shows that there isn't anything of substantial use out there.

Thanks for your response in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom