• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed White Shower Curtain + White Shower Curtains dot com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mike031

WannaDevelop.com
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2004
Messages
3,888
Reaction score
4
White Shower Curtain
White Shower Curtains

dot

com

--- probably one of the most popular shower "curtain" types... if not the most popular for obvious reasons

your thoughts as for value and such? thanks,
 
actually thought about this earlier because I needed a new shower curtain, anytime I need something I try to see if the domain is available! I figure if I need one someone else does and we all should order it online!

Overall value I would say 25-50. If you average 7% a sale on shower curtains at 5-25 a curtain you would need to sell to many to make good money.:ok:
 
Based on Google estimated traffic (0-1 clicks per day) and exact search volume (1300 monthly) and Google returns (23,000) I would say $15 reseller, $75 - $150 end user.
 
Wordplay, this is a noobie question: where do you find Google's estimated traffic? I know about search volume and search results, but I think this is the first I've heard about Google's estimated traffic. Thanks in advance.
 



Ok. So I'll find estimated traffic figures somewhere on the page I've been using daily for the last seven or eight months. I see estimated CPC, search volume and other helpful information, but nowhere on that page do I see estimated traffic. Wordplay said Google estimated traffic at 0-1 clicks per day. Where does it give an estimate of how many clicks you'll get in a day?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom