• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Who can recommend Domain Mgmt Softwar

Status
Not open for further replies.

practical22

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 18, 2006
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
To manage domain inventory with very easy input for repetitive descriptions and also dynamically on a website.
 
Without Showcase Manager working at the moment - I too am looking for a similar Solution.

Anybody who has any recommendations on something they have heard about, or better yet, have used (with satisfaction) - please advise, as I am currently on hold with my Domain Sales Website project until something presents itself.

Thanks!
 
Thx for the replies!

...but what I am looking for is Domain Name Management & SALES Software similar to what DNF's Showcase Manager did - it allowed you to plug into a Website front-end whereby you could put names up for sale with BIN prices, etc.

I was shown DomainTrader (http://www.smartscript.net/domaintrader/) which looks pretty decent - anyone have any feedback on this product?

In getting an Exclusive Memebership I was looking forward to using Showcase Manager, and not really want to spend another 300$ on SW if there is anything cheaper/Free which can do the same.

Thanks for you Feedback and Recommendations!
 
Not with english as the language driver.
 
Anyone already running a Domain Sales Website (I can only imagine a few people on DNF are) with experience in this Area?

Your comments on Domain Name Sales Management Software would be greatly appreciated.

Thx!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom