• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Who else is from Canada?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I B out West, and I doubt it is just the two of us. :) There seems to be a fair share of Canadians here.
 
Sackville, Nova Scotia (15 minutes from Halifax)

Look kids - Peggy's Cove ;)

Mike
 
ChristinaInCanada said:
:) Just curious - who else is from Canada?
Guess what? Adam (DotComGod) is from Canada, too! ;)
 
Halifax, Nova Scotia.
 
Vancouver,British Columbia:-)
 
Greater Toronto Area,Vaughan to be exact ;)
 
DotComGod said:
Currently Tornado warning in Toronto and GTA so go hide in your basement!

I am in same area!

-=DCG=-

Storm just came near my area,its gone now,we didnt get any Tornados but did get some small hail.
 
.

I am in hogtown, commonly referred to as T.O .

You're right, was raining cats and dogs 15 minutes ago.. Subsided now.


.
 
Nelson, British Columbia

sunny and warm out today!
 
Just outside of Vancouver :cheeky:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom